Monday, February 15, 2010

Be My Valentine

My friend Cort is one of the best hostesses I know. She planned a Valentine's Day party/brunch for her friends and kids a couple days before the holiday. She had great food for both the kids and the moms along with some fun games and crafts. This kids even left with a bag full of goodies to eat. We all had a great time and Cameron and I were finally able to meet Cleo, Susan's adopted son from Haiti. His arrival day is January 22, which I won't forget since it is also Kaylee's birthday. He is just as amazing as the adoption journey that brought him to Sue, but that story is better told by Cleo's awesome mom.



Here's the girls who just woke up on Valentine's day ready to open their presents. Gotta love the bed head hairdos!

1 comment:

audrey said...

thanks Lauren. :) Love you