It has been a crazy busy last couple of months...no real excuse just beyond crazy busy. I missed blogging and hope to get into a better routine in the near future. The easiest time to write is at night, however, since I have been pregnant this year, I haven 't had the energy at night to type. Spring break has given me a little more time to get some of this done. I am going to re-post a story I starting writing back in December. I had a hard time trying to say what I was really feeling about the birth experience, but I think I finally captured my feelings on it. I hope that other moms enjoy it and maybe can relate to my experiences. It makes me very excited to welcome the next family member this summer--I Knew Before the Test Told Me So
In case you missed this post that I also wrote for the newsletter that a little more lighthearted-- Third Times a Charm
Moms, can any of you relate to these? I would love it if you would leave a comment on the story that you can relate to telling me what you think! I can't be the only one that thinks that way.
In case you missed this post that I also wrote for the newsletter that a little more lighthearted-- Third Times a Charm
Moms, can any of you relate to these? I would love it if you would leave a comment on the story that you can relate to telling me what you think! I can't be the only one that thinks that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment