Saturday, March 21, 2009

Out of the Mouths of Babes

This questionnaire is one from Facebook that just asks what your kids would say to these questions. I tried it on my kids and enjoy the answers, so I thought I would share them.

Interview with Cameron (age 4) and Kaylee (age 7)

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Cameron: Stop growing
Kaylee: “I love you” and “clean up the basement”

2. What makes mom happy?
Cameron: When we takes naps together
Kaylee: When I tell her that she looks pretty without make-up


3. What makes mom sad?
Cameron: I don’t cuddle with you
Kaylee: When I fight with Cam



4. When does your mom laugh?
Cameron: When I tell jokes especially knock, knock ones
Kaylee: When I tickle her armpit


5. What was your mom like as a child?
Cameron: Little and always making a mess
Kaylee: Always playing with Nana


6. How old is your mom?
Cameron: 30…(she is good with details)
Kaylee: 30


7. How tall is your mom?
Cameron: This tall
Kaylee: Half of an inch


8. What is your mom’s favorite thing to do?
Cameron: Going out for lunch with me at Schoops
Kaylee: Give me hugs and kisses and the second is playing with me especially Legos


9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Cameron: teaches
Kaylee: Plays with dad

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Cameron: Being pretty without make-up
Kaylee: Art Maker

11. What is your mom really good at?
Cameron: Cutting stuff out
Kaylee: Art

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Cameron: Sports
Kaylee: Picking out collars for the dog


13. What does your mom do for her job?
Cameron: Teach her kids
Kaylee: Teaches kids how to do art

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Cameron: Salad and almonds
Kaylee: Salad

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Cameron: When she does stuff really cool like cutting on the lines of something
Kaylee: That she got me a dog

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Cameron: Belle
Kaylee: Patrick from SpongeBob because he is pink and loves candy


17. What do you and your mom do together?
Cameron: Go out to lunch together
Kaylee: Create art


18. How are you and your mom the same?
Cameron: When we match our clothes
Kaylee: We have blonde hair


19. How are you and your mom different?
Cameron: We are wearing different colors shirts
Kaylee: I have blue eyes and hers are brown


20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Cameron: Because she tells me that all the time
Kaylee: She tells me all the time


21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Cameron: That dad wrestles mom
Kaylee: That he tells her he loves her all the time


22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Cameron: School
Kaylee: Nana Zoerhof’s house



The Interview was all about moms, however, I wanted to know what they would say about Eric. Their answers reveal how clever they are.


1. What is something dad always says to you?
Cameron: “Stop growing” and “Don’t pass me the pickle”
Kaylee: “I’m going to get you!”


2. What makes dad happy?
Cameron: When I sit by him
Kaylee: When I wrestle him


3. What makes dad sad?
Cameron: when sit by mom and not dad
Kaylee: When Cameron says I don’t love you (Usually when she is in time out)


4. When does your dad laugh?
Cameron: When I tell him really funny jokes. Like knock knock jokes.
Kaylee: When I tickle his armpit.


5. What was your dad like as a child?
Cameron: Little and always making a mess
Kaylee: Always playing with Papa


6. How old is your dad?
Cameron: 28
Kaylee: 30


7. How tall is your dad?
Cameron: This tall (with arms stretched wide)
Kaylee: A whole inch

8. What is his favorite thing to do?
Cameron: Cuddle with me and watch sports
Kaylee: Wrestle

9. What does your dad do when you're not around?
Cameron: Watch sports and get his work done
Kaylee: work

10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
Cameron: Working
Kaylee: Winning American Idol or a golf tournament


11. What is your dad really good at?
Cameron: Finding stuff
Kaylee: Golf

12. What is your dad not very good at?
Cameron: Not good at puzzles
Kaylee: He gets mad at the dog….a lot


13. What does your dad do for his job?
Cameron: Go to work at work
Kaylee: Work


14. What is your dad's favorite food?
Cameron: Chinese
Kaylee: Getting anything from Dairy Queen


15. What makes you proud of your dad?
Cameron: Because he gets his work done fast
Kaylee: He is proud of me because I can read


16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
Cameron: Donald Duck
Kaylee: Mr. Crabs from SpongeBob

17. What do you and your dad do together?
Cameron: Hang out
Kaylee: Wrestle


18. How are you and your dad the same?
Cameron: Were not the same
Kaylee: We both have blue eyes


19. How are you and your dad different?
Cameron: Because dad has blue eyes
Kaylee: I am a girl and he is a boy


20. How do you know your dad loves you?
Cameron: Because he says, “I love you, Cameron”
Kaylee: He tells me


21. What does your dad like most about your mom?
Cameron: That he gets to wrestle her.
Kaylee: That she married him


22. Where is your dad's favorite place to go?
Cameron: Florida because it is a hot place
Kaylee: Dairy Queen and golf courses

No comments: