Doesn't it look like she is wearing lipstick?
Friday, March 20, 2009
Celebrating Spring
I have been really busy getting items ready for the Spring Art Show at my school, and I am thankful that it is over and went well. Because I have been more busy than usual I think Cam has been missing me. She has always been a mommy's girl, however, she gets so much love and attention from her Nanas and Aunt Kim that most days she does care if I am gone or not. It was time to give her some undivided attention. After hanging out with our friends at MOPS we went out and had a ICEE.. She told me all about her morning and the fun she had playing with Addison and Carson. Then we decided that since it was the first day of spring we wanted to celebrate. So we made a batch of cupcakes with spring sprinkles for movie night tonight. After we got done adding sprinkles and frosting we wrapped some up and gave them to the Molenaars to enjoy. We are ready to say good-bye to winter and hello to spring.
When I was pregnant with Cameron Kaylee and I often got ICEE's because it eased my morning sickness, so I am not surprised that she loves them now.
Cupcakes always make Cameron smile and I am glad to have a baker in the family. She still enjoys this website about the baked goodie and looks at it daily. http://cupcakestakethecake.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment