This project was called Cool Hands/Warm Hearts. It's to explain the difference of warm and cool colors to the kids, and it's a nice keepsake of the students hands in first grade. Notice Kaylee gave her hand a Cubs tattoo.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Spring Art Show
While I have a website on my school's site, I will be loading all the art displays on there shortly. In the meantime, I want to show off my own kids' art, since it truly is my favorite to see. Kaylee was very proud of her stuff and showed it off to Eric on the opening night.
This project was called Cool Hands/Warm Hearts. It's to explain the difference of warm and cool colors to the kids, and it's a nice keepsake of the students hands in first grade. Notice Kaylee gave her hand a Cubs tattoo.
During Christmas time we created poinsettias using only paper and glue. This is to show the kids that things don't need to be perfectly shaped in order to be "good art". Each one turned out very unique.
When I asked the first grade what their favorite project was the X-ray project was the majority. I like this project for little kids to get them thinking about how to draw a person and not just stick people. They love how the oil pastel shows up on the black paper.
The tiger was Eric's favorite project. Kaylee is so proud of all her work. Look at that big smile!
I even put a picture that Cameron made into the show. It looks sweet enough to eat.
This project was called Cool Hands/Warm Hearts. It's to explain the difference of warm and cool colors to the kids, and it's a nice keepsake of the students hands in first grade. Notice Kaylee gave her hand a Cubs tattoo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment