Sunday, December 13, 2009
Bitty Basketball
Kaylee is trying her hand at one more sport this year. She is playing basketball. She has only ever played during gym class at school, but seems to be enjoying it regardless. It helps that not only is her cousin, Simon, on the team but some friends from her class as well. I think she is going to have a great time this season. Here they are lining up. She's number 8 which is was happy about since she is turning eight next month.
Kaylee being guarded by Kayla who is a classmate of hers.
Simon and Kaylee
Evan, Kaylee, and Simon. Evan and Kaylee got a lot of time to hang out this summer while his mom and I trained for the half marathon.
Ben, Jamie, and Kaylee who are more friends from class.
Here is some footage of Kaylee in her first game. So glad I was able to video one of her baskets. Her games are very entertaining to watch, and I think it is going to be a fun season for the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
she looks like a natural athlete! Love it
Post a Comment