Saturday, February 28, 2009

Book Week

Every year for Book Week the kids have a week full of different days to dress up for. Kaylee really enjoys it and Cameron and I also participated in a couple of the days. The first day was crazy hair day. The girls really like this and hope that next year we can buy more than one kind of spray for their hair.

The next day was clash day. Kaylee picked out the outfit herself. The red velvet skirt she only wore once because I forced her, but she picked it out for clash day because she said it was really ugly. We both wore hats for hat day. Of course, Kaylee showed some cubbie pride in her baseball cap. She picked out the crown for me out of the musical prop closet at school because she said that I was a queen. I can handle that.Cameron's pj day was the same as Kaylee's camouflage day. I love seeing Kaylee in a skirt so it was a pleasure to see that twice in one week!The last day was book character day. I tried to convince her to go as Fancy Nancy with a pink boa and all, but Kaylee had no desire. Instead she went as Max and Ruby, but I think the girls only wanted the bunny ears.It was a lot of fun for the girls and they look forward to doing it again next year.

No comments: