Cam's last day of preschool was a party at the park. It actually was almost two weeks ago now. She was so excited because Eric took the day off work to go with her. My friend Laurie was able to cover a class for me so that I could meet them there for part of the time as well.
Kaylee successfully completed first grade. She really learned a lot this year and her favorite subject was Bible.. Her teacher was amazing, and I am very grateful to her for everything. At the end of the year, there are awards given out to students that meet their reading goals, perfect attendance, and Christian character. Kaylee receive the Jonathon award. This award means that she was a kind and loyal friend to her classmates. I was very proud of her because I know what a good heart she has, so I was glad that her teacher saw that in her as well. I started to cry (big surprise) when I heard that her name was called, so I forgot to zoom in on her with my camera. She's the blondie with the Bears jersey. Kaylee also had completed a TV challenge in which she didn't watch TV for a whole week. She was able to be recognized for this at the assembly as well. She was just as proud of this accomplishment as she was about the character award.
This was a good school year for our family. I can't believe that Kaylee is now a second grader and Cameron will be going to preschool 3 days a week! I still have three months to adjust to this reality, so for now, I am going to enjoy hanging out with my seven and four year old this summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment