Friday, January 16, 2009

Jump Central

This Midwest winter is really harsh. The last couple of days have been below zero with a windchill of -20 degrees below. The kids are getting antsy indoors and trying to find stuff to do has been a challenge. Today I decided to brave the cold while Kaylee was at school, and Cameron and I meet a group of moms over at Jump Central.


Jump Central is a place that has a bunch of bounce houses. This place is perfect to let the kids get all their wiggles and giggles out. Cameron had great time playing with the other kids and going down the slides. Since it wasn't crowded, I got to try them out as well. I enjoy having some one-on-one time with her, and I know we'll have go back.


Here's some pictures of her having fun. Notice her logo tee because it was given to her by Shawn, Uncle Lance's girlfriend, from her new clothing line she is working on. She loves it and we can't wait to purchase some items from it.


No comments: