It has taken me a while to post about Kaylee's birthday party because the girls and I have not been feeling 100% healthy this week. Kaylee even had to miss one day of school which she hates to do. However, I told my mom that I was going to fake being healthy until I am really am; or if I am sick until Monday I am going to the doctor.
Last Saturday we had a birthday party to celebrate Kaylee's birthday. She invited some friends from school and a lot of family members as well. She has been wanting to have her party at this indoor mini-golf place all year. It was a nice option since she has a January birthday and a party outside isn't an option.
The kids played in the arcade, mini-golfed, ate pizza, and enjoyed an ice cream cake for dessert. Overall, the party went smooth and Kaylee had a good time. Her friends and family know her well and she received a lot of nice presents. She got a lot of Cubs gear, art supplies, Legos, and dog related items. She even got a pair of Pumas which she has been wanting for over a year.
I took a lot of pictures, but I am only posting a few.
Last Saturday we had a birthday party to celebrate Kaylee's birthday. She invited some friends from school and a lot of family members as well. She has been wanting to have her party at this indoor mini-golf place all year. It was a nice option since she has a January birthday and a party outside isn't an option.
The kids played in the arcade, mini-golfed, ate pizza, and enjoyed an ice cream cake for dessert. Overall, the party went smooth and Kaylee had a good time. Her friends and family know her well and she received a lot of nice presents. She got a lot of Cubs gear, art supplies, Legos, and dog related items. She even got a pair of Pumas which she has been wanting for over a year.
I took a lot of pictures, but I am only posting a few.
Kaylee posing with her friends Lexi and Cassidy.
When we asked Kaylee what her favorite part of her birthday was she shouted, "Everything!" I consider that a success. My Grandpa used to tell me that seven was a really lucky number, so I believe that this is going to be a lucky year for Kaylee. Kaylee believes this however, she is already planning a party for when she turns eight.
No comments:
Post a Comment