Saturday, January 10, 2009

Back to School

Getting back to school was a difficult transition for the girls and I. We had enjoyed a week and a half off with Eric going places and staying up late. It was hard to get back into a rountine and schedule. Plus, Eric is going to start working Saturdays through March soon, so we wanted to spend a lot of time together while we had the time.


While he was home we did a lot of different things. We went shopping and took our kids to the Lego store downtown. We let the kids try to stay up until midnight on New Year's Eve. Cameron was asleep by 10, Eric by 11, so Kaylee and I watched the fireworks together at midnight before we crashed. We all watch the movie Elf which was very hilarous and we highly recommend watching it. The girls loved playing with all their new toys and I even had a chance to paint my bedroom. Here's the girls enjoying the things at the Lego store.




Doesn't that lady's dog look like Brooklyn?

Overall, it was a good week and it was hard to see it end. However, I look forward to seeing what this year has to offer for our family.

No comments: