Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

The girls receive a lot of valentines' from school. They made their own valentine's this year and here's how they turned out.

The heart in the middle are made of melted crayons, for the kids to use in school. I try to give out alternatives to candy since they receive so much from their classmates. Kaylee had passed these out in Kindergarten as well, so I was surprised she wanted to make them again. (She said that they were a big hit last year.)


As for our family, we fill a basket every year with different things the kids would enjoy. This year Kaylee's basket had a soccer journal with a soccer pen, finger paints, and watercolor paints with brushes. Cameron's basket had a new book, finger paints, and new nail polish. They were happy with this. I love how they are still excited about little things at this age.

My mom also gave the girls some presents for Valentine's Day. She gave Kaylee a robot making kit using a pop can, so I will have to post more on that when we have time to create it. Cameron received a new princess gown that she has been wearing every chance she gets. Normally Cam doesn't want to take any pictures, but she requested that I take her picture in her new gown. This is only 2 of 10.


1 comment:

audrey said...

bryn has that exact same dress! :)