As a teacher I know that this "friendship" will only last about 2 weeks, so I thought I would capture a picture of the fleeting pinky promising couple. I know that it will be treasured at their 8th grade banquet. It's just so sweet!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Kaylee's Newest "Friend"
Kaylee came to school and her friend Jamie had given her a present. It was a pretty silver bag with a white feathery necklace inside. He told her that he had made her a necklace because she was his girlfriend. He also made it clear that she was not the kind of girlfriend that you marry, but the kind of girlfriend that you play soccer with at recess and pinky promise things with.
As a teacher I know that this "friendship" will only last about 2 weeks, so I thought I would capture a picture of the fleeting pinky promising couple. I know that it will be treasured at their 8th grade banquet. It's just so sweet!
As a teacher I know that this "friendship" will only last about 2 weeks, so I thought I would capture a picture of the fleeting pinky promising couple. I know that it will be treasured at their 8th grade banquet. It's just so sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
nope. not letting that happen.
oh, lauren this is so cute! i love 'the kind of girlfriend you play soccer with at recess'. way too cute. and great pics, too. so fun to read.
My girls won't be able to date with all the protective uncles they have.
Post a Comment