Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Newest Evers

My nephew Lucas James was born at 7:20 am on Easter Sunday. He was 8 pounds 15 ounces and 21 inches long. After church this morning we went to meet him. I know that I am bias, however, he truly is a real cutie. Rachel and baby are doing great, but, the whole family are really tired since she went into labor around 4 am.

Here's some of the many pictures I took while there.

The girls enjoyed looking at him, but we thought they were too little to hold him. The proud parents are looking on. Apparently Lucas' older brother, Caden, had already got a chance to see his baby brother. When he saw him, he immediately pointed and said, "Baby." Caden is such a smart little guy.
I know what you all are thinking with Eric holding a newborn, so keep those comments to yourself for now. I can't believe that Lucas is here already, and I look forward to watching him grow up with my kids. I think that pregnancy went really fast, but I sure that Rachel will probably disagree with that statement.

No comments: