Before I had Cam, I had three years of one-on-one time with Kaylee. I really enjoyed that time we spent together. Now that Kaylee is in school full time, I am able to spend one-on-one time with Cameron. I always called her my "sidekick" because she enjoys being a shadow to me by helping me cook and clean around the house. Recently told me that she'd rather be called "sidecake" since cake is one of her favorite foods. So last Friday i took my "sidecake" to the County Line Orchard to pick some apples.

She couldn't wait to start eating the apples.

After we took a tractor ride to get our apples, we came back to play on the farm
equipment at the petting zoo. She really enjoyed feeding all the animals there. It was sweet how she feed each animal in petting zoo so that no animal would feel left out.


Cam got the orange shirt from her Nana Z, and she wanted to wear it to the orchard to match the real pumpkins.
She even got to see her friend Gracie at the orchard. They go to Sonshine Preschool together.

I had a lot of fun with Cameron. We left with apples, apple cider, caramel apples, apple doughnuts, and pumpkin doughnuts. The whole family enjoyed the treats we got. I look forward to more time together with my favorite 3 year old.
2 comments:
your favorite 3 yr old didn't want any pumpkin beer? kinda disappointing. how long do the carmel apples last? i would like one when i get back. glad you're doing this blog, that way i can check up on you guys. give a big hug to everyone from me.
I will give everyone a hug from you. Can't wait to see you around the holidays.
Post a Comment