Sunday, October 12, 2008

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Today was another beautiful "Indian summer" day and we took full advantage of it. After church we went to Nana E's house for a big lunch. We took a quick trip to the new park they built by their house and then we came back and carved a pumpkin.

Cameron was happy to be able to wear a dress without tights. She loves her dresses.
Kaylee is more of a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl.
They enjoyed getting messy and pulling the seeds out of the pumpkin to roast later.
Just like years prior, the kids help to get started, yet I end up finishing the project. Luckily, this was something that I enjoyed doing.

The girls loved thier pumpkin so much they used it as a night light when they went to bed.
Uncle Matt was there for lunch today too. I think the grumpy face is because he can't beat Rachel's Tetris score.

Kaylee with her aunt Kelly, or as Cam would say, "Kelwee."

The day ended with Nana giving the kids some whipped cream on the noses. It's a sweet way to say good-bye.

No comments: