Thursday, August 13, 2009

Annual Beach Pictures

Today was the day of our annual Beach pictures. I love pictures of my kids however, I have often been dissatisfied with pictures done in the studio. When my Kaylee was only 1 and a half, my sister Linnay offered up a new tradition in photos. Beach Pictures. Specially, black -n-white photos. Over the years my preference changed and now I enjoy them in color. I would love to have Photoshop and really jazz them up. Maybe someday.

We go to a small beach in Porter, Indiana which is connected with the Indiana Dunes in which Eric and I used to have dates watching the sunsets. We visit the same bench, shoreline, and visit the same three trees every year. Some years we are more successful in our amateur photography than others years. Having a digital camera really helps. Before you get to this years, I scanned a few from all the years we have done this annual tradition. Here's the sampling. I can't believe how much my kids have grown! Motherhood is going too fast...

Summer 2003









Summer 2004







Summer 2005







Summer 2006


Summer 2007







Summer 2008








Summer 2009











I love my girls!

No comments: