I am still playing catch up with all the fun stuff we did over the summer. I love having my computer back! The girls had their annual swim lessons this year. Kaylee is quite the swimmer now. In fact, she was able to teach Cameron how to swim at the Evers' house one weekend when Eric and I were gone. Cameron can tread water, but still looks like she is drowning. Maybe next year she will perfect the freestyle, but until then she still wears her floaties. During the last month Cameron has been able to learn the back stroke. I have one less thing to worry about since both kids know how to swim.
While in Florida both girls conquered their fear of water slides. Since birth, Cameron hasn't had a fear of water, so I wasn't surprised to see her using the slides at our hotel immediately. After Kaylee saw Cameron use the slide, she took a turn. They did this over and over for the rest of the afternoon.


Kaylee also learned a new skill this year. Jumping off the diving board! She loves it and when we visit the pool that is where she spends the majority of her time. Cameron also tried it for the first time during swimming. Here they are in action...
No comments:
Post a Comment