After a great lunch the little kids played at the park and the older kids played baseball with their aunts and uncles. Kaylee was impressed on how far her dad could smack the ball. Later we all went to my grandma's farm. My cousin Todd lives there with his wife and two kids. They own two horses (Lucky and Cowgirl) and Josie was kind enough to take all the kids on a ride. The girls loved this and loved to feed the horses treats when they were done.
Happy 90th Birthday, Grandma!
Uncle Lloyd and Aunt Carol married 45 years.
Aunt Val and Uncle Duane visiting from Canada.
Mom and Dad
Happy Anniversary!!Here's the girls playing in the camper. I have some great camping memories from that camper. Even so, Eric said I couldn't take it home.
On our way home we took the kids to our newest favorite burger joint in New Buffalo, called Redimack. I am getting hungry just thinking about it!
1 comment:
I love Redimack's. We go there every year when we vacation with Chris' buddies from high school over labor day. Very cute farm picks.
Post a Comment