Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Do You Have Dimples?

Quite often Cameron will make up games in her head. Most games have too many rules for me to follow, but the other day she made up a simple one.

"Mom, I am going to ask you if you has something and you say 'yes' or 'no'."

"Okay, you first."

"Mom, do you have a leaf?"

"No, Cam. Do you have a smile?"

"Yes! Do you have eyes?"

"Yes, Cam. Do you have dimples?"

"Yup!" Cameron starts to pull down her shirt and show me her nipples.

"No, Cam, those are not dimples. Your dimples are right here," I said while putting my index fingers in her adorable dimples on her face.

"Oh yeah, I forgot! Those things are called my nimples."

Normally I can hide my laughter in times like these, but not today. Guess her sixth grade health teacher will have to reteach her that one.

No comments: