Thursday, September 17, 2009

Commencement of Soccer Season

Last Saturday marked the start of another soccer season for Kaylee and the first one for Cameron. While they both won their games and had a great time Cameron's only real comment about the experience was that she dislikes getting sweaty.

I'll get some footage of Kaylee at her next game. I was so excited while cheering her on that I forgot to video it! Her league is finally figuring out positions and strategies, so it was a really fun game to watch. She had an assist and shot at the goal twice. Maybe she'll score next time.
Here's the little babydoll in action. She is number 5 on the blue team with the green hair tie she insisted on wearing to match her older sister. She sure is trying to keep up with that ball!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U-R a gal after my own heart, Cam. I too, hate sweating. When I work out at the gym, walk, or rollerblade, my goal is to stay sweatless.

Hugs all around!!
Jeannie