Last night we took the kids to the United Center to watch the Bulls play against the Phoenix Suns. It was their first professional basketball game. Kaylee really enjoyed the whole game, and kept track of the difference in the teams score the whole time. She got really excited when the Bulls reached 100 points. (The Bulls won 100 to 83.) I think that Kaylee was surprised that she enjoyed it so much because she doesn't like to watch basketball on tv. Eric and I loved to watch Kaylee during the time outs because she was always bobbing her head to the music. Cam, on the other hand, enjoyed other aspects of the game. She relished in the nachos, pretzels, popcorn, and soda that we all shared, but her favorite part was trying to find Benny the Bull in stands or watching the blimp of Benny flying around the stadium. 
Saturday, November 8, 2008
The Girls' First Bulls Game
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love how completely different your girls are from each other. Reminds me how different the brothers are. Looks like you had a good time!
Looks like a good time! As far as blogging goes, I don't save it anywhere else or publish it. I am just assuming that it will still be there when the kids are old enough to want to look. Let me know if you find out anything!
how fun!
Post a Comment