Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Turkey Pokey and More

Today I was able to go to Cameron's preschool again for their Thanksgiving program and lunch. The kids dressed up as pilgrims and Indians and sang a bunch of songs. It was so precious. Since I was there last week I knew a lot of the songs. The kids had sung them really loud last week, but got so nervous in front of all the parents. Cameron sang loud enough that I could hear her and I was very proud of her. My favorite song was their Bible verse, "His Love Endures Forever." After the programs we had a mini lunch with a deli tray and a veggie tray. Cameron ate two helping of carrots and didn't even want the cake for desert. She must be sick of cake from her birthday last week. I love visiting her room, and I wish I could go to her preschool everyday.

Here's Cameron walking in with her friend Nico. She told me that Nico was the funniest kid in the whole class. I think that Cameron's serious face is pretty funny too.Here's Cam singing her Bible verse. She was one of the only students that knew all the motions and wasn't too shy about doing them in front of the parents.Here's Cameron sitting next to her other friend Drew. Cam said that he is really funny too. He likes to talk a lot and says whatever is on his mind at all times. I think the teachers probably find him funny too.

No comments: