Since Cameron's birthday is on Weds. she was the special student today and Thursday. She was so excited to go to school today. Anytime anyone said hello to her she had so show them her poster and tell them that she was the special student of the day. I was able to rearrange my schedule to go to school with her today. I was so impressed by the preschool program they have at my school. Here we are at the start of our day, notice Cam is carrying her poster.
In the beginning of class the teacher, Mrs. Koedyker gave her the "special student" vest to wear for class. Then the class sang happy birthday and God's Blessings to Cameron. After that she was able to tell the class about her poster. The kids loved the picture of her dog. The Special Student can sit in the center of the rug on the sun during story time and calender time.
Then it was time for centers. Cameron grocery shopped, played with cinnamon playdoh, painted grapes, built gears, and created jewelry out of links. She said her favorite part was the playdoh.

The next thing the student did was music time. They sang songs about Turkeys and they also sang praise songs. 
Cameron's favorite part about school is snack time. This time she was in charge of bringing the birthday treat. Of course, she choose cupcakes. After praying, she devoured hers immediately. 
I had such a great time with Cameron at her school today. I am so happy that we are sending her there. I am looking forward to going to her Thanksgiving feast next week.
After school was done for Kaylee and I, we went to get Cameron at her aunt Kim's house. Kim has surprised Cameron with new sponge bob pj's with she put on immediately. Then Kim treated her to a manicure and pedicure. Don't they look pretty?

The girls and I were planning on going to a fundraiser for my school at night. Cameron loved her new pj's so much that she refused to change out of them for dinner. I didn't care...some things are not worth arguing over and this is one of them. My dad was working the area and wanted to hang out with the girls for Cameron's birthday so he joined us for dinner. The kids loved the surpise and hanging out with their Papa Z.

The girls and I were planning on going to a fundraiser for my school at night. Cameron loved her new pj's so much that she refused to change out of them for dinner. I didn't care...some things are not worth arguing over and this is one of them. My dad was working the area and wanted to hang out with the girls for Cameron's birthday so he joined us for dinner. The kids loved the surpise and hanging out with their Papa Z.
No comments:
Post a Comment