I was tagged by my college friend Amber and now am answering these four things questions with four different answers. So let's get started.
4 things I did today:
--Went to church
--Made a Sunday dinner that everyone enjoyed
--Waited in line for 5 and half hours just to vote
--Had popcorn for dinner (a Sunday night tradition) while watching AFV and football with the family
4 things on my list:
--Work ahead on projects for school
--Put the kids to bed
--Laundry (I know, I am boring! I am just trying to get caught up from our last vacation)
--Have a glass of red zin
4 guilty pleasures:
--Candy, especially for breakfast.
--Afternoon naps
--Planning our next vacation which will be not be until June
--Reading recipe books and magazines and planning menus for the family. (I am slightly obsessed about food.)
4 random facts about me:
--I enjoy traveling and have been to over half of the 50 states and four other countries as well.
--I was born in Sunnyside, WA and lived through the St. Helen's volcano. The ash landed all over our house while we were in church.
--When I was little I wanted to be an art teacher, but since those jobs are rare, I got a broader teaching degree in elementary education and special education. Even so, I landed the perfect job anyway.
--Even though the rest of the family had to talk me into getting dog, I love having her around. Now I can't imagine life without her.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
u r my inspiration to start a blog now. :)
We have the same Sunday night tradition!!
Blog is looking great!
Post a Comment